* Zen theme's implementation to display a node.
* Available variables:
* - $title: the (sanitized) title of the node.
* - $content: An array of node items. Use render($content) to print them all,
* or print a subset such as render($content['field_example']). Use
* hide($content['field_example']) to temporarily suppress the printing of a
* given element.
* - $user_picture: The node author's picture from user-picture.tpl.php.
* - $date: Formatted creation date. Preprocess functions can reformat it by
* calling format_date() with the desired parameters on the $created variable.
* - $name: Themed username of node author output from theme_username().
* - $node_url: Direct url of the current node.
* - $display_submitted: Whether submission information should be displayed.
* - $submitted: Submission information created from $name and $date during
* - $classes: String of classes that can be used to style contextually through
* CSS. It can be manipulated through the variable $classes_array from
* preprocess functions. The default values can be one or more of the
* - node: The current template type, i.e., "theming hook".
* - node-[type]: The current node type. For example, if the node is a
* "Blog entry" it would result in "node-blog". Note that the machine
* name will often be in a short form of the human readable label.
* - node-teaser: Nodes in teaser form.
* - node-preview: Nodes in preview mode.
* The following are controlled through the node publishing options.
* - node-promoted: Nodes promoted to the front page.
* - node-sticky: Nodes ordered above other non-sticky nodes in teaser
* - node-unpublished: Unpublished nodes visible only to administrators.
* The following applies only to viewers who are registered users:
* - node-by-viewer: Node is authored by the user currently viewing the page.
* - $title_prefix (array): An array containing additional output populated by
* modules, intended to be displayed in front of the main title tag that
* appears in the template.
* - $title_suffix (array): An array containing additional output populated by
* modules, intended to be displayed after the main title tag that appears in
* the template.
* Other variables:
* - $node: Full node object. Contains data that may not be safe.
* - $type: Node type, i.e. story, page, blog, etc.
* - $comment_count: Number of comments attached to the node.
* - $uid: User ID of the node author.
* - $created: Time the node was published formatted in Unix timestamp.
* - $classes_array: Array of html class attribute values. It is flattened
* into a string within the variable $classes.
* - $zebra: Outputs either "even" or "odd". Useful for zebra striping in
* teaser listings.
* - $id: Position of the node. Increments each time it's output.
* Node status variables:
* - $view_mode: View mode, e.g. 'full', 'teaser'...
* - $teaser: Flag for the teaser state (shortcut for $view_mode == 'teaser').
* - $page: Flag for the full page state.
* - $promote: Flag for front page promotion state.
* - $sticky: Flags for sticky post setting.
* - $status: Flag for published status.
* - $comment: State of comment settings for the node.
* - $readmore: Flags true if the teaser content of the node cannot hold the
* main body content. Currently broken; see http://drupal.org/node/823380
* - $is_front: Flags true when presented in the front page.
* - $logged_in: Flags true when the current user is a logged-in member.
* - $is_admin: Flags true when the current user is an administrator.
* Field variables: for each field instance attached to the node a corresponding
* variable is defined, e.g. $node->body becomes $body. When needing to access
* a field's raw values, developers/themers are strongly encouraged to use these
* variables. Otherwise they will have to explicitly specify the desired field
* language, e.g. $node->body['en'], thus overriding any language negotiation
* rule that was previously applied.
* @see template_preprocess()
* @see template_preprocess_node()
* @see zen_preprocess_node()
* @see template_process()
Orange Is the New Black is an American Netflix original comedy-drama series, created by Jenji Kohan and will be produced by Lionsgate Television. It is based on Piper Kerman's memoir Orange Is The New Black: My Year In a Women's Prison, which charts the journey of one woman through federal prison.
Taylor Schilling, Jason Biggs, Michelle Hurst, Kate Mulgrew